[ Company | Mission | Model | Benefits | Statistics | Participation ]
Go Play Outdoors, LLC is a North Carolina company and the developer of GoPlayOutdoors.com, a network of outdoor recreation and adventure travel opportunities since 1999. We are an internet marketing company using an effective combination of proven internet tools and techniques to promote the network on behalf of our participants.
Go Play Outdoors, LLC provides interactive website development services using a suite of internet tools specifically created for outdoor organizations and publishers to market their products and services on the internet. We also provide domain name registration, website hosting, and search engine optimization services.
The company offices are at 20802 Eastpoint Drive, Cornelius, North Carolina 28031. The toll-free phone number is 877-327-7260.
Staff members and consultants to Go Play Outdoors, LLC are experienced professionals who are committed to providing the best service possible to network participants and website development clients. They include computer programmers, website and graphic designers, internet specialists and marketing experts with more than 100 years of combined experience.
The purpose of Go Play Outdoors, LLC is to use internet technology to provide business with dynamic marketing strategies enabling consumers to access quality outdoor recreation and adventure travel opportunities throughout the world. We do this by providing value added benefit to our network participants at GoPlayOutdoors.
Our Operating Guidelines:
The GoPlayOutdoors.com network is designed specifically to allow the outdoor enthusiast to locate recreational information quickly and easily and to be able to evaluate opportunities by presenting a wide variety of quality experiences.
- We will conduct all our business dealings in a safe, fair and legal manner.
- We will communicate with our clients openly, honestly and directly.
- We will hold ourselves accouontable to our clients.
- We will recognize constant changes as an ongoing opportunity to grow and improve.
The GoPlayOutdoors.com network represents a broad spectrum of adventure, travel and recreational opportunities from the commonplace to the unusual. There are several features which we believe make us different from other outdoor networks.
- Participants in the network are represented by a one page mini-website that includes highlights of their services and facilities, pictures and links to their home website. This is not just a listing. It is a valuable source of quick information for the consumer.
- The GoPlayOutdoors.com network is strictly for outdoor recreation activities, not team sports, product reviews, or other distracting items. Our focus is concentrated, making it easy for people to locate the information they are seeking.
- Because people often search for information for different reasons, the network offers consumers two ways in which to access information -- either by activity or by location. This again offers the consumer a quick and easy approach for his/her search.
- If at all possible, we would like to restrict the number of businesses in the same location offering the same activity to one.
Today's consumers are using the internet to "pull" the information they need rather than just accept what is "pushed" at them by traditional methods of advertising. Most people prefer to have choices in their decision-making process and a network of choices allows people the opportunity to evaluate their options. A network can provide a database of information that a single website simply cannot offer.
Studies have shown that a network of websites attract much more internet interest and viewer traffic than websites that stand alone. As an outdoors "portal" site, the GoPlayOutdoors.com network is one of the most cost-effective means of promotion available for small businesses and organizations that want to stand out from the crowd.
Economies of scale are achieved by combining the resources of many for the benefit of the network. Each network participant will tell people about their presence within the network and thereby increase the awareness of the network itself.
Participation in the network is a simple process and we will not connect
anyone to the network without his or her express permission.
If you have a website now, just email email@example.com and indicate
that you would like to participate in the network and that we have your
permission to use the information from your current website. We will
construct a sample mini-site for your review, make any changes you request
and then connect your site into the network. Your mini-website will consist
of photos, highlights of your services and facilities and a link to your
website. You won't receive an invoice until the mini-site is approved and
activated in the GoPlayOutdoors network. The entire process is usually
completed within a week.
If you don't have a website, just send us your brochure, a few pictures
which we will return, and any other pertinent information you would like
included in your mini-website. We will send you the url (address) for you to
review the site.